[DevLog] Ozysoft and other 10 indonesian companies Goes to Gamescom 2019!
They will exhibit their creations under Archipelageek initiative from BEKRAF and AGI. Congratulations!
This participation will be part of the Archipelageek initiative from BEKRAF and AGI. Last March, Archipelageek also brought 11 Indonesian game companies to participate in Game Connection America 2019.
the curatorial team announced the 10 game companies that would represent Indonesia in Gamescom 2019 through Archipelageek initiative. Here they are.
- OmniVR (VR game developer and product distributor)
- Komodoz (game company that focuses on doing AAA game assets outsourcing)
- Agate International (game developer and publisher)
- IESPL (eSports organizer)
- Masshive Media (game developer)
- Megaxus Infotech (game publisher)
- Plexus & Oray (game developer)
- Ozysoft Digital (game developer)
- Wawa Games (game developer)
- Touchten Games (game developer)
Gamescom 2019 will be held in Cologne, Germany in five days, August 20 to 24, 2019. Just like other game industry events, Gamescom 2019 will be divided into two parts. The first two days will be a B2B event where game companies all around the world can meet and discuss partnership opportunities. And the rest three days will be a B2C event for gamers who want to try the latest games.